Your Career Starts Right Here
With superior craftsmanship, precise attention to detail and dedication to provide the best service to our customers since 1985, Structural Buildings has earned its reputation as a leader in the construction industry.
It takes a unique blend of teamwork and quality service to be the best in the business. With our vertically integrated team consisting of our corporate office in Becker Minnesota, our regional office in Frederic, Wisconsin and our vision of opening more locations in the 5 state area, we have positions available at all times. These positions consist of, but are not limited to sales, construction managers, production personnel, crew members, and office staff.
Structural Buildings is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
POSTED DATE: 12/15/15
LOCATION: Corporate Office in Becker MN
The Sales Consultant will represent Structural Buildings in their assigned territory presenting the full product line to prospective clients in a professional manner. He/She will serve as a bridge between our customers and corporate; serving the needs of the customer as well as respecting and meeting the needs of the entire Structural Buildings team.
- Develop and follow up with all customer leads within assigned sales territory while maintaining awareness of competitors
- Service all past Structural Buildings owner’s warranty and charge repairs
- Arrange and conduct meetings to evaluate site, building layout, needs, wants and future expansion that will most effectively suit the customer’s project
- Sell Structural Buildings benefits and features creating Structural’s quality and reputation
- Create offers to purchase and contractual paperwork in compliance with corporate procedure.
- Ensure all individuals involved are in agreement with the specifics of the purchase.
- Communicate to the Design and Production departments the complete and accurate agreement made with the customer
- Coordinate all individuals involved in the building project including SBI personnel, subcontractors and permitting authorities
- Oversee and have open communication with customer during complete building process and warranty period
- In support of company initiatives and growth, attend all company sponsored training meetings and seminars
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction, sales, customer service, or related field.
- Be able to exhibit conflict resolution and think on your feet capabilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Self-motivated, high energy work ethic and integrity is a must
- Team player and work well with others
- Must have intermediate or better computer skills with knowledge of Excel and Word
- Regular attendance required
- Competitive wages
- Unlimited earning potential!!
- Profit Sharing
- Excellent Medical / Prescription plan
- Company Vehicle